10.10.56

Introducing My Dogs [1]

I'm going to introduce all my dogs I've ever had.

1st
A Male Shih Tzu named Nobita.
I named him after a Japanese cartoon character named Doraemon.


He has gone for years :(



2nd
A Male Thai Bangkaew named Mali.
I named her after a Thai fragrant flower.
It is also my favorite flower.


I had her since I was 10. 
Mali didn't live for a long time. He has gone at the age of 6 :(
It was because hse had Canine Parvovirus since she was young.



3rd
A Male half Siberian Husky, half Alaskan Malamute named Bobo.




He was hyper before My family and I sent him to a training school.


At Training School

We went visiting him once a month.
We actually wanted to go once a week but the school
was three hours away from our house.
In March, we went visiting him then we saw that
something was wrong with his hind legs.


We didn't realize that could be a big problem.
He was back home in May then we took him to hospital.
The doctor said he has got Hip Dysplasia for a few months
and he needed to have a surgery. We were so shocked.
We blamed ourselves 
and the trainer for not taking care of our dogs well enough.
'Till now he already had two surgeries and weekly physical therapy.
We have spent a lot of money on it.
He now can walk but not so well. Poor dog..


After Swimming With Him

He was born on 10th January 2012.
He is now a year and nine months old.
He has been very nice and kind.
He doesn't deserve this.
He howls often because it is painful, the surgeries.
I hope he is going to be just fine soon!



4th
A Male Pomeranian named Smile.
I named him because of his smile.
I like it a lot.


Nice Look After Bathing



Young Smile

He was born on 4th February 2013.
He is now eight months old.
Smile is a nice dog with a very brave heart.
He threatens every dog he sees.
Recently, he threatened a big Pit Bull!
He has never been scared of anything, has he? haha
He is not aggressive. He is just a bit too much like a leadership.
Smile was a poor dog. After he stayed with us for three weeks.
My family and I decided to have another Pomeranian to accompany him.
We bought that Pomeranian from a small farm near our house.
His name was Muffin.
Unfortunately, Muffin came with Canine Parvovirus type 2.
It is contagious and Smile got it.
Smile stayed at a  hospital for a week.



The doctor was suprised and so was we.
The chance to survive was only 9% and Smile was one of it!
Really, he is so brave!


Smile Now

Smile is funny. He is extremely afraid of height!
When I hold him up high he always puts his two hands in front.
Like this


It looks like he is respecting someone or something
but he is actually not.
Many people have fallen in love with him
 because of this act hahahaha.



5th
A Male Pomeranian named Muffin (or Captain).
He was born on 14th March 2013.


As I have said about Muffin in Smile's story.
We found out that Muffin had got Canine Parvovirus type 2 
a few days after we got him.
The farm them asked to take charge of him.
That was nice but the thing was they lied to us.
They said Muffin got Canine Parvovirus type 1 which is not so dangerous
but the doctor of Smile said it was obviously type 2!
After a few calls to the farm they confessed the truth and apologize for lying.
Canine Parvovirus is easily contagoius and Muffin got it from there.
Surely, all the dogs in that farm got it -_- We were so pissed off and disappointed 
because we believe that the farm wouldn't sell sick dogs.
Anyway, the place was clean and sellers were friendly
and they even mainly sell dogs on Facebook!
This taught us a lot.


My father changed his name for a believe that says something like 
if you change your name things get better. It is Chinese I guess.
So I changed from Muffin to Captain.
But, finally, Muffin passed away after Smile got out of the hospital.
He was only two months old :(
R.I.P. my little baby



Introducing My Dogs [2]

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น