28.8.56

My friend was a singer!? My teacher won Best Model of The World!?

After I was shocked form finding that my closest friend in Singapore was a singer.
I also found out today that my teacher won Best Model of The World years ago and has been a singer!


This is I and Sweethella. She is my closest friend here in Singapore who was singer.
She is from Bandung, Indonesia. It has been great to be friends with her.
She is a nice person and very very optimistic. 
This is our first photo taken together. 
We now stay in the same hostel coincidentally and
we soon moving to a condo together. How coooooooool! (:
She is my first foreign friend in Singapore and 
I hope our friendships will last long :3


We went to Botanic Garden together and with P'Big
to visit nature and take nice photos hahaha
Here are some photos we have taken.





All are taken by P'Big.
He is great photographer.
facebook.com/pirapong.chaisena
thank you.


My teacher I mentioned on my topic.
Her name is Annetha Ayyavoo.
She won Best Model of the World years ago
and she has been teaching for around 17 years.


She is so beautiful even now!
No wonder why she won that prize.
She is a very healthy person
and very very optimistic
and a great teacher. I love her :3
I should take a photo with her before
I finish this course! Yeahhhhh! x


Green9 :-)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น