6.5.53

Roiworld.com Looklet.com I'm into Fashion (maybe lol)

I've just found Looklet.com today ^^
and I found www.roiworld.com on 30th April this year hahaaa
First one I dressed up was JBieber! -.- (roiworld)
stop flashback lol!!



First Model I dessed up -.- on looklet.com
It's like I have my own magazine lol!! That'd be awesome!
It doesn't beautiful, cool or good, but I like it.




Which one do you PREFER??
I prefer the 2nd one :)
Look at the jacket it's different!
the 1st looks too basic -.-
Topic is 70’s Rocker! on http://www.roiworld.com/
check it out if you're interested ^^




I like this toooo -3-
let me know if you do too :D



TODAY
It rained in the morning and I was awake =_=
but sure I kept sleeping hahahaaa
Nothing special today just 'bout my grandpa
He was just out of Hospital yesterday evening
and he went to work 2day. He doesn't do hard work.
He's a men's hairdresser. I asked him tostop working,
but he said no. I've asked for years - -;;
He said I should move my body alot cause if I don't
I won't be able to move body anymore blah blah
THAT'S SILLY!!
I just want him to stay home and do a little work
whatever he wants to. I think go working everyday is too hard.
And I think my mom is very kind today lol
It's strength Noo I'M KIDDING =.=

 It's 19:19 ohh who's missing me? lol


LUCKY!
Green9:)


1 ความคิดเห็น: