8.5.53

Guess What My Dad Said To Me!?!

I picked the phone up and found that my dad phoned me
He told me tomorrow we're gonna go to the mall called Seacon Square
for applying for a music school. I'll be appying for piano lessons
in the morning, then go to the Apple store and find which laptop I like.
Dad is gonna be a laptop for me after I learn piano lessons for 3 months.
That's my lucky -.-!! I have my own IPod touch. First when we were gonna buy
an IPod for me. Dad asked me "IPod or IPhone?" I said ..
"IPOD FOR SURE! I don't have to use Iphone now." and I've just known
that I was such a fool =_=;; It's too late to ask for IPhone now.


Never Told You Music Video by Colbie Caillat is out!
It was out at 9th for American.
I've just known and I love it! Never Told You is my favorite ^o^!
and right now I can't be connected to Youtube =_= sucks.


I don't really have anything to say for now
may edit post later!
Ngao Rak Luang Jai is showing today at 20.15-.-!



Love Ya
Green9:-)



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น